An Improper Handling of Inconsistent Special Elements vulnerability in the Junos Services Framework (jsf) module of Juniper Networks Junos OS allows an unauthenticated network based attacker to cause a crash in the Packet Forwarding Engine (pfe) and thereby resulting in a Denial of Service (DoS).
Upon receiving malformed SSL traffic, the PFE crashes. A manual restart will be needed to recover the device.
This issue only affects devices with Juniper Networks Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) Cloud enabled with Encrypted Traffic Insights (configured via â€˜security-metadata-streaming policyâ€™).
This issue affects Juniper Networks Junos OS:
* All versions prior to 20.4R3-S8, 20.4R3-S9;
* 21.1 version 21.1R1 and later versions;
* 21.2 versions prior to 21.2R3-S6;
* 21.3 versions prior to 21.3R3-S5;
* 21.4 versions prior to 21.4R3-S5;
* 22.1 versions prior to 22.1R3-S4;
* 22.2 versions prior to 22.2R3-S2;
* 22.3 versions prior to 22.3R2-S2, 22.3R3;
* 22.4 versions prior to 22.4R2-S1, 22.4R3;
Zafiyet ile ilgili Genel Bilgi, Etki ve Çözümleri için Devamını Oku
Kaynak: National Vulnerability Database